The Spartacus Workout for Women: Powerful Fitness Program to Melt Muffin Tops and Sculpt Abs
A lot of people are very unhappy with their current weight and their overall fitness level. This is because there are so many foods we enjoy eating, and yet few engage in the proper exercise to burn the required amount of calories to maintain the proper level of fitness and a healthy body weight.
What if you finally decide that you would like to lose the extra weight? What will you do?
There are a lot of experts who have said that aerobic exercising may be the best thing people can do in order to lose a lot of the extra pounds.
While people may prefer other forms of exercises like using the treadmill or weight lifting, weight loss is best achieved with some type of aerobic cardio exercise.
The Spartacus Workout For Women
Considered to be the most popular workout in the history of Men’s Health, The Spartacus Workout and Fitness Program, is as intense as you may imagine. Inspired by, Spartacus, a show on the Starz television network, the program’s intention is to develop the body to a point of fitness comparable to what are considered some of history’s greatest warriors.
The program consists of high intensity workouts, but is composed of only 9 exercises.
Ideal for both men and women, the Spartacus workout yields fast and effective results to melt the muffin top and sculpt the abs. Furthermore, it can be completed with only a set of dumbbells and your body weight.
Details Of The Spartacus Workout:
- Focuses on toning muscles and burning fat.
- The workout is designed to change the way your body looks overall.
Benefits of the Spartacus Workout
- Different areas of the body are targeted with the Spartacus workout, so you are toning and working out different muscle groups.
- This workout can be done by both men and women although there may be some differences with the type of exercises that are going to be done.
- The main benefit of this workout is that you can be sure that your trouble spots will be targeted.
Doing the Spartacus workout routine 3 times a week, with a rest day in between each workout, will get you the body of an ancient legend.
- Alternating plank rows
- Split lunge plus tricep kickback
- Squat jumps with weights
- Side planks
- Tricep dips
- Side lunge plus reach
These exercises are sure to target those areas that you probably do not reach with the usual exercises that you do.
The program consists of three distinct triple sets
- You initially start with triple set 1 and perform each workout in succession by doing as many reps as you can in 40 seconds, followed by a rest of 20 seconds to rest.
- After completing all three exercises, rest for 60 seconds. Following the rest, repeat the 1st triple set.
- Next do the same procedure with triple set 2 and 3.
There are also instances when people add other exercises depending on what they are currently targeting and their fitness goals.
Why You Still Need to Watch Your Calorie Intake
Just because you are working out, it does not mean that you can eat whatever you want. Not only do you have to watch what you eat, you also need to watch how much you eat. This is especially important if you are overweight and have excess body fat because the weight can only be lost by limiting daily calorie intake.
And, when you are toning your muscles you will definitely want them to be seen and not covered up by excess fat.